What’s the opportunity?
Goodkind, a seed stage startup, is looking for a hands on Software Development Lead to build out its product roadmap on-site with Goodkind’s co-founders & team of remote developers.
Goodkind is a SaaS video storytelling platform that makes it easy for fundraisers to convert, acquire, and steward their supporters. Fundraisers record videos and send them to supporters via email or SMS with the Goodkind Stories App. We take the guesswork out of fundraising by recommending who to communicate with, when to do it and what to say or ask for.
We believe that not-for-profits need to fundamentally change the way they fundraise in order to succeed over the next 5-10 years. We’re looking for team members who share this vision and want to genuinely make a difference with their talents.
We are seeking someone who can be a major player in our growth & make a huge impact for our early customers and the social good sector. The position will work very closely with our co-founders.
What you will do:
• Spearhead the execution of the product roadmap alongside our technical founder & developer team
• Co-lead the technical design of our product with our co-founders
• Manage the day-to-day development and technical activities of the team, which includes performing hands-on programming daily
• Review code from our developer team and ensure components work together before deploying to production
• Facilitate problem resolution when production problems occur
• Co-lead the daily stand-ups, preparation of work estimates, identification of blocking and critical path steps of our roadmap
What you’ll bring with you:
• Experience with Node.js, React, React Native
• Experience with back-end frameworks
• Experience with data & devOps tools
• Experience with machine learning is a bonus!
• Experience building highly secure platforms, products, and apps
• Experience building and deploying web apps on cloud platforms like AWS
• Experience building a SaaS platform is a major bonus
• Looking to learn & be one of the first employees at a startup
What you’ll receive back:
• Opportunity to build a product that has a huge impact on society
• Competitive salary & significant equity in a growing startup
• Professional growth as our team & business is growing quickly and you’d be the first non-remote technical hire