If you, like us, are tired of being sent a barrage of boring, staid, intrusive emails, cold calls and marketing offers, keep reading.
We’re introducing a new kind of business to consumer communication. One that is authentic and respectful to both the customer and the employees. A platform that is personal and effective: we’re building such a platform, and we’d love you to join us.
Goodkind is a venture backed startup made up of an ambitious and distributed team living in Toronto, Vancouver and Bogota. Our platform enables businesses and organizations around the world to grow sales and improve engagement through the use of personal video stories. To date, our customers have sent over 350,000 video stories on Goodkind, and it’s only just the beginning.
About the role
Customer success means a lot more than account management at Goodkind. You’ll work closely with our key accounts on business critical campaigns and come to understand their businesses deeply, acting as a strategic advisor when they need someone to call.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success manager to own key accounts and build out a top tier customer success organization at Goodkind. You have managed mid-to-large enterprise accounts at a SaaS company and enjoy (or crave) the thrill and pace of early stage startups. You are looking to develop your leadership and management skills, and help build a winning culture as an early team member at a VC backed startup.
- You have 3+ years in customer success and have managed 50-100k ARR accounts
- You have some management experience
- You relish the opportunity to get your hands dirty and go into the weeds (data, product, bug-squashing, customer service…) but can think strategically about renewal strategy across your portfolio
- You have a track record of taking initiative and not waiting for instruction - you act first and explain later
- You enjoy owning and nurturing customer relationships, have strong empathy for customers and ability to de-escalate important client issues
- You are detail orientated, a concise written and verbal communicator and pride yourself for being a fantastic listener
- You are able to attract and retain talent, with a commitment and passion for growing and developing internal talent.
- You enjoy talking product and are able to bring ideas to help product usage and retention through data driven decision making
- You have experience working with product and engineering teams
- Experience with sales and marketing tech is a plus
- Exceed revenue retention and upgrade targets for your accounts
- Help build, refine and standardize processes across the organization as we “build the book” and improve customer outcomes
- Hire an outstanding team of Success managers and associates - develop your leadership skills
- Set the culture, pace, and expectations for your team
- Sets the direction for their team to align to the broader organizational strategy
- Create relationships and collaborate cross functionally to ensure product adoption and customer success
- Serve as a thought leader, customer advocate and partner to your employees and customers
- Analyze customer usage to form accurate forecasts, and to have complete visibility into renewal pipeline; identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year though proactive touch points and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
We provide our employees with competitive compensation, opportunities for progression and an empowering work environment. Learning is a big part of who we are. You’ll be given an education budget each year to pursue a skill or topic of your choosing. While many of our team members are fully remote, we’re planning a global retreat for as soon as it’s safe to travel. Together, we’ll determine a location plan that best fits your style.
Goodkind is an equal opportunity employer. Our diversity is central to who we are, and we strive to build and foster an open and transparent environment where team members feel heard, valued and included. You can read more about who we are and what we believe at wearegoodkind.com.